Tuesday 12 October 2010

Essential winter updates

If I had more money I would have liked to have done a proper wardrobe update but with a tight budget you can still do a few smart purches to transform your current wardrobe with some of the latest fashion accessories, or more importantly seasons must-haves that suits you. I didn't spend much on new clothes (a skirt, a dress and a shirt) I have some good outer wear from previous years that I still like and you can always make some good buys in the winter sale for boots and jackets and other expensive items.

What I did spend money on however was to get my old boots re-heeled, some buttons to mend a military jacket. The rest I spent on accessories and make up. This seasons nail vanish, new fish nets (that I wear all year round), a new foundation (from light to medium cover) and a good hand cream.






No comments:

Post a Comment