Friday 15 May 2009

My new best friend - just wet and wipe

I am completely in love with Duzzit, the sponge eraser. I've long been hooked on on the firbre clothes and always include them when giving gifts, new baby, new house, getting married you name it. You always want more fun-time and spend less time with your rubber glowes.....
I came back from a friends house earlier this evening, helping her to move into a 6 bedroom house in the country and she is so efficient when it comes to moving, she will have that house in order in a few days. Wathcing her wizzing around with a sponge and duster (I was mainly there to look after her son, having my own daughter with me as well) I got a real urge to clean my own house?!. I bought the sponge a while ago but havent found the time...well I will be including these in my gift packs from now on - absolutely amazing results, maybe not as environmently friendly as I first thought after reading the directions for use, but it is a stain remover after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment