Sunday 17 May 2009

You know you're a mad mum when...

you get excited over cleaning the bathroom. I don't know what excite me the most - having friends over or actually preparing for having friends over. I cant find the time between all the cooking, washing and tidying so I invite people over, then I have to do it, it sort of gives me an excuse to give the house a proper going over. Luckily for my family, I invite people on regular basis (my husband is not so amused when getting told last minute that he has to cook up a feast for all the friends I have invited over to celebrate one of my many Swedish traditions and more).
However, our house now sparkling clean after having two lots of gatherings this Saturday (spontaneous catch up with friends from Brighton and the unmissable cheesy Eorovision song contest).

1 comment: