Saturday 19 May 2012

Old feet and granny shoes

Must be the first time I am NOT excited to go shopping. I have just spend 1700 kr on a pair of insoles (see pregnancy doesnt agree with me). I felt I aged a bit after Mina and could see a few more wrinkles but second time around...I dont know where to start, if my hear doesnt stop coming out I will be bold before the end of summer.
And now thanks to my stupid feet I cant walk without limping unless I wear my running shoes so I had to get these soles and they dont fit in any shoes apart from trainers or old lady shoes ;-(

These are just horrid!!! but almost comfortable.

Wow! looks like I might be able to wear some normal shoes after all. They seamed comfortable enough in the shop. Its a start, fingers crossed.

Can you believe it - granny shoes with a little heel, maybe these are the 1!?

No comments:

Post a Comment