Friday 25 May 2012

Photo session

Believe it or not but today we made it to the childrens centre before 12 noon, we were there as early as 9.15 am!! I didnt want Mina to miss the yearly group picture. They also posed for some individual sibling shots (you dont have to buy the pictures) and it was the traditional school photo set up with a fluffy sheep skin rug and a blue backdrop with clouds on...so horrible! but we will see maybe they will turn out nice.

Maybe I'll get some mums together and get Peter (a photographer friend) to take some more creative shots.

Here are some I took at the childrens centre and later in our garden.

Before we left I found this leopard slug on the veranda...handsome for being a slug dont you think 







Back at home and straight into the pool together with our neighbor Alvin

Maja our next door neighbor 

Paul after a 5 km run


Dressing up

1 comment:

  1. Hey, how about a new update so I don't have to look at that slimy slug every time I check in? ; )

    ReplyDelete