Monday 21 May 2012

Welcome Folke!

Here is the latest addition in the cousin klan, little Folke only a week old. Eliza looks huge!! I cant even remember she has been that small. Time really flies, but its now they start becoming interesting, babies really are quite dull before 4 month. Sorry Folke but I am sure you will grow up and be full of beans before Xmas, now you'll have to settle with being cute  ;-)

What a perfect summers day (in May) we had, eating sausages (the strongest one I have ever tasted, it even made me cry, but quite tasty never the less) on their veranda watching the horses gracing just outside. This is perfect, summer on a farm  - but only for a day or so, this would be a bit too far away from the next door neighbor for me.

The two youngest in the family only 6 months apart

My sisters amazing view from her kitchen window

Folke wasnt the only new arrival in the past week, Palettes foal only a few days old

No comments:

Post a Comment