Monday 2 January 2012

6 weeks - dummy success!

I found it difficult to understand couples that didnt get their baby to take the dummy, now I am a bit more understanding, but with persistent training everything is possible. Our firstborn took the dummy straight away where as this time it has been a struggle. I have bought an handful of different dummies and none of them worked. ‘Dont give up, keep trying my healthvisitor told me. And today she finally excepted it - Horrehy! This means that she can settle in my husbands arms too.


Today I managed to get two things done - taking Mina to the doctor and some shopping (that was after lunch)


Carrot pancakes

1 egg

1 dl flour

2 dl milk

dash of oil

grated carrots

(frying in butter and served with lingonberry)


No comments:

Post a Comment