Thursday 12 January 2012

Shopping trip to Torp

I need a new foundation TODAY, I cant hold off any longer. I have said to myself that I shall start shopping more online to save money but I have checked out different websites for a better deal but there really isn't much difference in price and then there is shipping on top...

This trip turned out to be a real treat after a near real disaster.

I met up with mum at the shopping centre (not at all planed, she was in the area when I called) which I am very glad she did as I didn't have my bank card with me (which I realized when I was trying to pay for a drink).

Mina and Eliza had some money left from xmas and I was hoping to get them something in the sale.

Mum spoiled them as usual and Mina got both new trainers and a swimsuit and a rucksack for her new activities starting this eve. Eliza got some funky socks, even I got a snakey treat ;-)

Mina in her new swimsuit
Swim school starts now
baking teacakes for tomorrows fika at the children centre

Ready for my first gymnastic session (boots at such a bargain price! reduced from 399kr to 199kr and then another 50% for having a loyalty card).


It wasn't quite what we had hoped for and this gave me an idea for a business concept. This was a trail session and the group was full but she got a place in the Thursday group 5-6 year olds (lets hope there is a bit more of what it 'says on the tin' in that one).

No comments:

Post a Comment